WHAT IS EVERYONE DOING ON 4TH OF JULY?

I MAYBE HAVE A COOK OUT OR JUST GO TO THE PARK AND SEE THE FIREWORKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Holidays

• Going camping. No fireworks because of drought, water restrictions and burn ban.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• my dad's flying in from pennsylvania. we're having a bbq at my house, with a few friends. lighting off little fireworks for the kids, etc...
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• We saw the fireworks last Saturday. A local park is having some sort of festival-type thing...we may go to that.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• going out on a boat with some friends and watching fireworks :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Me,my mom,and teenage siblings are going to Ft.Meyers,Fl. to the redneck yacht club....we're taking 2 fourwheelers and a old truck to go mudding in!!!!!! Ahhhhhh can't wait....for memorial day there was 40,000 people there!!!
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 4:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• BBQ and fire works at home with the family!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• A 13th birthday party/cookout for my son. Hard to believe that he was born 13 years ago on the 4th of July. We will also go to the fireworks that night and to a parade on the 5th.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Aww Tyfry7496 you have a boom baby! Congrats!

My family rented a pontoon boat and we're going to take it out on the lake. It will be my parents, my nephew, my aunt and uncle and their two daughters, me, my husband, and our son. It should be fun, we've never done this before!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm going to watch Ice Age 3 in 3-D!!! I'ma little kid for that movie...been looking forward to this for months...lol.
    xCalliex

Answer by xCalliex at 12:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Our family will be attending an orchestral and choral concert with a patriotic theme, to be followed by a firewords display. This is an annual event and is held on our local university campus.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009