For those who enjoy watching Jon and Kate plus 8..(not about jon and kate)

Do you enjoy watching the older shows or the newer shows?

Personally- I enjoy watching older shows. :)

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• Ummm...newer I guess. But what does this have to do with J&K+8?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Um it was about the show. I said it wasn't about jon and kate themselves. I was wondering what people enjoy watching more- older or new episodes.

What was your point in being rude about my question?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The older ones because it just seemed like an ordinary family. They struggled just like anyone else does. It was nice to see that people can live with a strict budget -- with 8 kids too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Only asking what it had to do with the show because you pointed out in the title the question was for those who enjoy watching J&K+8. You said it wasn't about Jon and Kate...so obviously one would assume it is about the show...which is what I asked what it had to do with. I was just curious. Is this a study to see what types of shows the fans like? Do you have a bet going with someone? Just generally curious because you like one over the other?

Geez Louise, there was no rudeness there. I swear, you can't say anything here anymore without someone taking what you say wrong or turning it into something completely different than what you said.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Lets see, I was watching the show and it was an older episode and I was thinking how I liked the older ones better. So I wanted to know what others enjoyed. It was a simple question.

I mean this is entirely about the show. Its about which ones people like better, so what did it NOT have to do with the show?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'll ignore the silly tiff going on and answer the question =)

I can't watch the shows anymore at all. Ever since the first one of this season it makes me feel dirty watching it or something. Watching the old shows makes me feel sad knowing where they are headed and watching the new shows make me feel sick, watching Jon's hatred towards Kate, I mean, he's making faces behind her back? It just makes me uncomfortable to watch. I just want to get those two in a room and say, "Kate-shut up, Jon-grow up and be a man, and both of you-quit the show and work on your marriage. ENOUGH already."
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• thank you gramsmom and anon i agree with you
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I don't really see how you can ask that question, and say that it is not about Jon and Kate. The show is about them, so automatically any answers to your questions, will include comments about their relationship, because that was a major part of the show.
    Having said that, I guess I like the older shows, because they seem more normal, like a regular family, struggling like everybody else, with groceries, cleaning, raising kids and so on, in those.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 11:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• It wasn't about jon and kate themselves. There has been so many questions about jon and kates relationship- whos right, whos wrong, are they in love, are they not. This wasn't about that. When I asked the question I was thinking about the kids. And this show is about the kids more than it is jon and kate. Except for the last season or two.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Ugh, I can't believe everyone is taking issue with the question, I think she meant that her question is not about all the J&K divorce hoopla that has been going on ad nauseum. It was an actual question about the show, NOT J&K's current situation. Made perfect sense to me.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2009