anyone use pantene products?

I was just wondering what the best type of shampoo, conditioner and hairspray was by Pantene? (my hair type is thick and I have long hair).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Pantene is actually one of the worst products out there for your hair according to MANY hair stylists. It leaves a heavy waxy\oily build up that eventually weights your hair down. I've also heard stories about people's hair falling out. Try joining the All About Hair and Makeup group and you can post a question about it, and see if you get the same response as this.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have to disagree with StifflersMom82. I have tried every brand shampoo, conditioner, styling products, etc. ...even the salon brands, and Pantene products do work best on my hair. Like yourself, I have thick hair....very think hair. I mix and match the different Pantene s/c, and I love the way it makes my hair look and feel.
    maggiesmom415

Answer by maggiesmom415 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/browse.php?brand_id=702

Answer by rkoloms at 10:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I love Pantene hair products. I usually use one for combo type hair. My hair is thick but also fine at the same time. I do use salon products about 1-2 times a year to get out all the buildup of product and usually use Redken or Paul Mitchell.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I agree Pantene products are horrible for your hair. Try something else :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• pantene is really bad for your hair. i love the products by jon frieda, brilliant brunette!!! they might be a lil more expensive, but they are GREAT! http://www.johnfrieda.com/ a few mre to chose from. depending on your hair style and color.
    BamaMommie0329

Answer by BamaMommie0329 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Maggies mom you'll be sadly mistaken when your hair falls out. STOP USING PANTENE!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2009