• In the Spotlight:

how can i get two girls to get along

i have a question how u feel if some one took ur daughter out of school with out asking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• How did they do that, first of all. Usually the make you fill out a form at the beginning of the year with the information of anyone who might be allowed to pick them up. IF that person was on the list, then you should be fine with it, as long as it's not happening all the time and interferring with school. Reserve that for responsible adults. IF not, and they aren't on the list, then throw a fit. Unless its a custody thing and then you might not have a choice.

But what does your question have to do with the title?
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That should have never happened to begin with. I would be talking to the school staff and find out why she was released to someone without your permission. My son's school doesn't release the kids to anyone,even if they are on the list, without permission from the parent.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Your question doesn't match your title so I'm really confused. Your child cannot be removed from school without your knowledge and IF that happened, then you have a very serious lawsuit against the school and the person who removed the child.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 4:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• The school should be sooo reprimanded for that. Noone should ever be allowed to take any child out of any school without the parent's written permission.
    You need to contact your local board of education, the school principle, any teacher with knowledge of this, and anyone else that was involved. Then, if you don't get what you need from them to make you feel better...call a lawyer.... Good Luck
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Youre going to have to give a bit more information and ellaborate on your title. It doesnt match your question. Give me some more details and I will be happy to answer you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2009