What are some free or really cheap date ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My (now) husband and I enjoyed strolling hand in hand- around the neighborhood, around nearby towns that had scenic views. We liked to drive around and look at new houses. Or stroll around the mall and get some ice cream. Movies aren't all that cheap anymore. Visiting museums is fun. Some areas have concerts in the park, where you take your own chairs and can watch for free or for a donation.

Answer by Bmat at 11:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Picknick at the park, go for a walk, go to the lake if you have one nearby, or the beach. Rent a movie and order pizza.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• hiking, lake, camping (if you guys have been dating awhile), movie and a dinner at your/his place
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• you can rent a movie from the Red Box for only a dollar if you return it right away. I love going for long walks in the summer time. Also you can just get a coffee together that's pretty cheap.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2009