SHOULD I CHEAT?

Women need attention. Some more than others, but all in all, women generally need more attention than men. My boyfriend & I dont have a good relationship to start with, but i'v been tryin to really hold on for the past 6 months or so b/c we have a daughter together. But it's getting worse. He doesn't like giving me any attention whatsoever. Except when he wants to have sex. & even then he doesn't kiss or hold me or anything intimate. Its so humiliating. A few days ago I was complaining about the lack of love he shows me & he told me to find someone else who will. It hurt alot. He wont even give me a hug if im having a bad day & if I try to snuggle up next to him, he will push me away & tell me to get away from him. What am I supposed to do? I cant leave until next yr, but at the same time Im a woman & I have needs that are sooo not being met. I honestly feel he doesnt love me. He said I have his permission to cheat. should I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• If you want to sleep around break up with him. You don't cheat EVER! Have some respect!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Have some respect for yourself and your relationship. If you dont want to be with him and want "attention" from other men, leave him. But dont be a cheater.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yeah, go for it. I know how you feel. I never would cheat though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am the OP---- and i wanted to clarify something in my post. When I say cheat Im not talking about going out and having reckless sex with just anybody. NO NO. I mean i just want to talk to someone & have a emotional relationship with someone. Is that so bad? I know im never going to get it from my SO, he made that perfectly clear SEVERAL TIMES. I have been with this man for 2 yrs & have never cheated. I don't even want to. But why the hell did he give me permission then?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• It's still cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Your not married to him..Go find a man who will give you what you want.

Answer by louise2 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No I think that you should wait. Cheating hurts you as a person. In addition since this is the father of your daughter. Do you want your daughter to find out about it one day? What will she think of you? Do you want her to think that it is okay to be unfaithful?
    I think you need to put aside your physical desires for a moment, and realize that you have made a commitment to the relationship. Forget what he has done to you, or is doing to you. It is the commitment YOU made, and why are you going to allow him to bring you down to that level? Be strong and wait until you can leave. Then find someone that is more deserving of you. You will feel a lot better if you do.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You should break it off. You don't want to be the one caught in an affair, whether it be emotional or physical. If you break it off first, this will give you a clean slate. You can do, say, act however you want. And you have no worries of being dis-honest. I'm sorry that your current boyfriend does not appreciate you. You should go your own way first, & find someone who loves you to pieces. Good luck!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• y cant u leave intill next year? i was in the same situation u r in a couple years ago and i did find someone to be emotionally contected to. in the long run it did me some good b/c i ended up leavig my ex after 5 yrs of being with him to be with the guy who i was emotionally contacted to he just happend to end up being my dh in the end to. so what i am saying is ur not actually cheating on ur so if there is no sex involved find someone who can give u the support u need to leave him and will be there for u when u world is seamingly falling apart. be strong for ur lo and get out now
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I think you need to end it with him first and then find someone who will give you what you want in a relationship.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2009