What is the best way to cook chicken wings?

With a grill, in the oven....? IDK I have never cooked hott wings.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• toss lightly in flour and fry them... then toss in a sauce made of hot sauce and butter
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You can bake them. Grill them. Or deep fry them.
    Just remember,,they do not take very long to cook.

Answer by louise2 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• on the grill.even though i looooove fried chicken wings.you can fry em if you want you just have to put the spicy seasoning b4 the flour.but between oven and grill i say grill.and put the sauce on when its practically done cooking or the sauce will just get cooked.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• oh yea and save me some lol :)
    Desi2Sweet

• You can prepare them any way you want. They're good to me all ways...but, my favorite is deep fried. Makes the skin golden brown and sort of crunchy. Then, dip them in your favorite sauce.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• you can get the seasoning that they use at Hooters on their wings at the store, and it is really good. It also has instructions on the best way to cook them.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 11:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I bake mine using a dry mix (Williams Spicy Wings)
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Ok, I know this isn't your question, but I have to share this wing recipe because it is FABULOUS. Brown wings in butter, depending on how many wings, add a few handfuls of brown sugar, 4 Tbsp soy sauce and 4 Tbsp water and some garlic powder. Cover and cook for about 30 mins on med to med-low, stirring occasionally. Remove cover and heat on high for 15 mins. To die for. The chicken practically falls off the bone and after it cools a bit the sauce is thick and sticky and awesome.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• You would get a lot more answers if you posted this in the food section. Just sayin.
    Anonymous