To married cristians,Has God restored your marriage

If so how????Im seperated from my husband at the moment,and i have faith and believe God will restore my marriage.Has it happened to anyone?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I've seen it happen when a marriage is restored. If you want to hold on or not. I've seen people give up and I've seen one spouse go to a marriage counsle and the other not go. It takes alot a work evening if your marriage is stable.
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 12:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• absolutely!!. my marriage was in ruins until I let God into my life. I followed the bible as best as I can, little by little my husband started to change, then he started studying the bible and although it took a couple of years for our marriage to get back on track, we are together and much happier and we added another baby to the mix. Keep praying, have faith in God, follow the bible as best as you can. maybe your dh can start reading or study the bible as well. my dh didnt want to at first but he eventually did. Hope all goes well with you.
    Anonymous

• no. actually God "blessed" me with a divorce. Not being a smart alec but sometimes we're not with the one God means for us to be with.
    Anonymous

• We haven't been through it, but I know several couples who have.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes, Yes, and Yes!

But I had to give it up to Him. I had to let go enough to say okay (quite literally, this is what I prayed) , "I really want us to be together but I know that might not be Your Will. I really feel like you meant for us to be together, but if I am wrong, help me see that. I know your with me and you love me and are helping me through this,and I can't imagine if you weren't, but I need more strength. At least let me know if I am pointed in the right direction."

Now all I got after that was the phrase "stay the course" popped in my head. Its hard to explain how that answered me, but it did. It just basically told me to let everything ride, and let him take care of it. He did, but I had to be prepared in case we weren't together. It wasn't overnight that it got better, but it wasn't long after that prayer either.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009