My husband is confused about our marriage and

were currently seperated,but still married we have 2 kids together.Do all men get confused at one point in there lives???How do i deal with my everyday life without him?????My kids miss him so much,its just not fair.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• How can he be confused about you and the kids, or is it just him that he no longer wants to be married. You should find out more, about why he's confused.
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 12:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• my husband wanted out of our marriage also, saying that he thinks we were too young when we got together. all he wanted to do was hang out and come home whenever he felt like it. very selfish. we were married for 13 years and we were young when we got together but in our early 20's. I handled it just fine. he never felt that way until he met this group of guys that are younger and all single, he wanted to be like them. unfortunately this went on for 3 years, but eventually he realized that he's almost 40 and cant even keep up with the very young guys he started hanging out with. now, he's a homebody and committed again. so sorry that you are going through this, i really do hope that he realizes what he has at home. good luck.
    Anonymous

• My husband is confused to. But he has until today to give me an answer. Is he coming back to me and our son or is he staying with his friends so he can play all day. I understand how hard it is day to day doing it all alone. Good luck with whatever happens.
    Anonymous

• Sounds to me he does not want to be married to you any more..I would move on with my life if I were you. Find a guy who is not confused..(That's a lie anyway). He just want to be single.

Answer by louise2 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I say don't give him a "in" I know you love your dh and love your family. But it really grates my cheese when men pull that bs. Women don't get to leave to "be confused" or "find themselves" if we did it would get blamed on hormones. With men it is confusion or a mid life crisis. Tell your dh that you wish his happiness and if he wants a divorce then he will have to file as that you still want the marriage. If he doesn't do it within 2 months then you will. Move your life on. But keep it open to a reconcilation. Don't let him know that though. Beleive me from experience if he thinks that you will let him back no matter what he will keep dragging this out as long as he can. Also he will pull this again and again as long as u keep taking him back no questions asked.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Thank you for your answers,he doesnt know why hes confused he says.I dont get it
    Anonymous

• Your husband did not just wake up one day and say
    Hey honey I am confused....

He got where he is now...but it probably took time.....

You say that your children miss him...please tell me that in all of his "confusion" that
    he is still seeing his children.

I am sorry but I would not beable to trust in him right now..
    I feel that you should know what is going on in his head.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Each day is an adjustment of some sort whether it's to changing weather conditions or new ppl in our lives or others fading out of our lives. It happens. Sometimes it's not fair but we have to keep adjusting. Your dh has to figure things out on his own. I'd tell my kids that. If they have questions you can't answer tell them "I don't know but we'll ask dad the next time we see him." That makes HIM responsible for his actions and gets you out of the hot seat. Take time to smell some roses during the transition period. Figure out what you want your life to be like and what you expect from him in the marriage if he chooses to come home. That way he's not confused about marriage anymore. Everyone needs boundaries and expectations. Prepare that for him to help him out while you are allowing his confusion to subside. Sometimes we have to provide them with the information to make things more clear! MEN!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes he is still seeing his kids,i will never do that to him.My kids need there daddy.Although hes not around like that.
    Anonymous

• Hang in there, if its meant to be, it will be. That's what I did and it worked. No, it won't work for everyone or rather not everyone has a positive outcome or the outcome they desire but some space can be a good thing sometimes. Hugs.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009