• In the Spotlight:

wow, Jamie foxx "he was one of ours".....

WOw, really Jamie?? IF a white person said what you said-they would be ALL over the networks being called a racist.

But, no, if a black person makes these comments, its OK-but if a white person says ANYTHING remotely close to this-they lose their jobs and are outcasted.

What hypocrites!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Obviously, you don't get it. Black people have been tortured and ostracized for generations and have the right to stick together.
    I have have heard jewish people and irish people refer to people of their own too.

Grow up... Your white hood is showing.
    Anonymous

• This is a HUGE reason why I do not at all like Jamie Foxx. I will not watch or listen to anything with him in it, being show, movie, or song. He is such a racist!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• now, can you stop being like fox news and add the rest of what he said....
    Anonymous

• Let a white person say that or "stick together" and they're racist. I don't believe in double standards.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure there was alot more to what he said. Maybe even meant it in a whole different way then the way you're taking it.
    Anonymous

• I see nothing wrong with what he said, do you have the full quote?

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Where is your link? I am sure there is more to the article than those five words.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Jamie Foxx is a clown in my book. I am not interested in who he thinks is 'one of his'.
    Anonymous

• I heard it on the radio-what HE said at some award show, he said that micheal Jackson was a 'black man' over and over again and that he was one of theirs that they shared with US.

Sure, he can take our white money and get rich off it....sure. Hypocrites.
    Anonymous

• So Jamie Foxx is a pedophile too?! Huh!
    Anonymous