Can I drink Gatorade while pregnant?

I drank it last night and had cramps all night. I think its because I woke up on my stomache though.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's ok to have a gaterade or powerade every once in a while. everything in moderation. It's good to have them every once in a while, because the ectolytes in the beverage is good to give you a boost. I wouldn't to be overly concerned, the engery drinks you would stay away from is like Red Bull. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Its just empty calories...I would save them for brownies :) Also make sure your not drinking one of the energy ones.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i drink them all the time.. they are good for keepin u hydrated! my doc said they were good to drink so ya
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I drank them a lot with my son when I was pregnant with him and I drank a few this pregnancy and I felt fine afterwards. I don't think you are suppose to dirnk energy drinks though, like RedBull and stuff.
    Anonymous