Lower back/hip pain during pregnancy

When I was about 6 months pregnant with my 2nd, I started experiencing lower back/hip pain on my right side. By the time I hit the last month, it was so bad I couldn't hardly walk. It went away shortly after birth, but would return after exercise or walking. Finally about 3-4 months post pregnancy, it was gone. Well, here I am 7 weeks pregnant and I am ALREADY starting to experience the pain again, this time on my left side. I did try going to the chiropractor with it last time, but it made it worse. I am going to try some massage therapy this time. Can anyone tell me what is going on and if there is anything I can do to help it? I have a 3 yo and a 1 yo and do NOT want to sit around for the next 8 months.

MamaJAG

Asked by MamaJAG at 12:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is most likely your siatic nerve you may have to suffer but try yoga specifically childs pose and warrior
    myscreamer

Answer by myscreamer at 2:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2009