Anyone having second thought about how they voted????

I think I am....I don't know....the more I read about stuff, I don't like anything that is going on right now-I really don't like this healthcare plan. I voted for Obama-I didn't vote for him in the primaries but I did at the end. I really didn't like anyone to be honest. But now I just shake my head.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I voted McCain, I didn't have any second thoughts now or then. Neither in my mind was who I wanted to be in office. The health care plan really made me not want to vote for Obama.
    Anonymous

• Neither in my mind was who I wanted to be in office.

I felt that way, too. I was soo on the fence for McCain until he picked Palin-and then I really didn't want him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    Anonymous

• No..Better then McCain.

Answer by louise2 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I just wish I could have voted more than once for McCain...like so many Democrats did for Obama! (homeless, felons, dead, multiple registrations and addresses, ficticious names, etc.)

But, other than that my conscious is free and clear. I am not responsible for the way this country is turning out! I bought a home well within my means, I heavily invest in the stock market, I work, I pay taxes 45% bracket! I have my own private health insurance plan, I have never needed a government handout or subsidy, and I only buy foreign cars.
    Anonymous

• I only buy foreign cars.

why?
    Anonymous

• Nope.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I didn't vote for an obamanation so I feel no guilt about how he is helping to destroy our country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

Actually there is NO PROOF that anyone actually voted using false registrations.

And no, I voted for Obama. I knew I wasn't going to like everything he did, and I don't. But I think he was the better choice. I also think that most of the things going on now, would have went on, no matter who was the President.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No, for the 187th time, I don't regret my vote...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• because they're made better!

In 1986 I owned a 1974 Dodge Dart...body rusted through, frame cracked...engine still great...180,000 miles on it!
    In 1989 I owned a 1977 Dodge Aspen...trusty dusty but engine seized had 75,000 miles on it!
    In 1990 I owned a 1988 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible...died at 104,000 miles
    In 1994 I owned a 1993 Ford Explorer...needed endless repairs.
    In 1999 I owned my first brand spankin new car a 1999 Mustang convertible!!! Got about 64,000 miles on it before it needed it first major repair...a new radiator!
    In 2002 I bought a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder....it was 12 year old when I got rid of it, had 197,000 miles on it...but it was time to get a new vehicle
    In 2009 I bought a 2009 Nissan Murano...favorite car (except for the Mustang) to date!
    Anonymous