PEOPLE ANSWER MY FRIST QUESTION SAYING THEY HAD THERE TUBES TIES AFTER THERE CSEC. WELL IM NOT HAVING A BABY IM JUST HAVEING MY TUBES TIRED. SO SHOULD I WAIT 5 WEEK TO HAVE SEX OR 1 OR2 WEEKS?

MMF820820

Asked by MMF820820 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Health

• What has your doctor said?
    Anonymous

• Talk to your Dr, just call and leave the message with your question, someone will get back to you but I dont think it would be that long unless they did it vaginally. I would think 1-2 weeks if they use gas to move your other organs out of the way, you might be a bit sore and swollen, just depends on the way they do things.. I had mine dont after a vaginal birth and they didnt use any gas on me so I was very happy about that part.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Follow doctors orders.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am certain that you were given a list of instructions; just follow them...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2009