Holey bread.

When you pull out a slice with holes all the way through it do you use it, put it back in the bag for some one else to use, or throw it out?

I put it back in the bag and make my fiance's lunch with them the next day.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 1:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm...usually I will make my hubby's lunch with those ones, or make my son's sandwiches with the holey ones...sometimes though if I am eating PB&J I like the holey ones :)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• It depends on the type of bread. With sourdough, I use it for toast because I like it that way, but with wheat, I'll save that for the FIL or DF to use. With my DD, I give her the best, un-holiest bread, lmao.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I use it. I don't descriminate against impaired bread. Haven't you gone to sensitivity training?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I will eat all of it and so will my kids with the exception of the ends...they call that the booty bread
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• rolling on floor  Jesse, they put me working out back away from customers for a reason ;-)

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• LOL jesse!

It would depend on what I was going to use the bread for. If I was making toast, then I would use it. If I was making a sandwich, then I would put it back in the bag. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009