why do people feel the need to tell people this when ttc?

why do people feel the need to tell people that have been ttc a while that they got pregnant and had an abortion and then are ttc again?

if that were me i would keep it to myself. that is the LAST THING someone ttc wants to hear....am i right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I agree. Sweetie dont get discouraged because they couldnt recognize the gift of life when it was handed to them! Thats their loss. gl!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Exactly.
    My husband's niece had an abortion in May of 08, then announced she was pregnant again in Dec of 08. My husband and I have been TTC since May of 07, when our son was 6 months old. I have agreed to put it behind me but only because its not the baby's fault her mom and dad are looney!!
    Anonymous

• Not necessarily, you trying to conceive has nothing to do with what somebody else decided to do with their bodies. I don't think it is personal or meant to hurt you, it is their comment of something that happen in their lives.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Are you saying that the person had an abortion and then is trying to conceive after the abortion? I don't know why anyone would do that...unless a great deal of time had gone by.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i know a women who had a abortion then everytime after that she had a miscarriage,she had 8 misscarriages. she just turned 38 and now shes just had her 2 child. and her first aint even a year.
    Anonymous