Mommy womb sounds teddy bear?

My mom got me a teddy bear with 3 sound options. one is nature sounds, babbling brook, birds, waves. two, lullabyes, twinkle twinkle, brachms lullabye, lullabye and goodnight. three womb sounds, mommys heartbeat in the womb. Its a teddy bear with the sound box inside of it and it attaches to the crib. I was wondering if these really lull your newborns to sleep? and if you have ever had one?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had just the womb sound one for my son. It worked for the first couple of weeks but after that, it was like he couldn't recgonize the sound anymore.
    moniluvsmarcus

Answer by moniluvsmarcus at 1:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i had one but my dd cried when i turned it on
    Anonymous

• I have the womb sounds teddy bear from Wal-Mart. My mom bought it for my daughter. We used it a few times, but all in all, it was kind of annoying (to me at least). It's now sitting in one of those netted toy wall-hangy things.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• And I'd like to add, it didn't seem to make much of a difference either way. It was like my daughter didn't even hear it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My daughter liked it. I doubt it was necessary, but seemed to calm down a bit faster with it going.
    Anonymous