are the stay at home mom jobs for real? And where can i find one that's not a scam?

I'm looking for a job and so far i haven't been able to find one. I was curious to know if the "stay at home" exsisted. And was wondering where i could sign up for one that wasn't a scam. Me and my husband are in desperate need of money.

first_timemom09

Asked by first_timemom09 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Procard is not a scam and has the highest rating at the BBB a company can get.

You can start earning right away or start fee free and earn your activation.

Check out Procards Work at home Careers here

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have a list on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info they are all legit.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• There are so many out there, it's hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 4:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months back. This is not a scam, the comp I work with just received an award from the BBB. If interested you can check out my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to talk to you and get you some more information about this!
    Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

NOT A SCAM HERE! I get paid everyday AND I also earn anything I want from Amazon.com for FREE

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 5:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• A lot of WAH jobs aren't hiring now. The last I heard places like Cloud10 and LiveOps were letting people go due to economic strain. I would check with OnPoint Advocacy - I worked for them for a very short time. I personally didn't agree with what they were doing, but it probably wouldn't bother most people. There are 2 legitimate craft at home companies (Disciples Cross and New England Crafters). Both cost money for supplies, though. If you have carpal tunnel, I would recommend not doing Disciples Cross as I couldn't bend the nails.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 5:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• BE VERY CAREFUL...unfortunately, I've learned the hard way that there are so many scams out there. Yeah, the line sounds good, but you end up putting more money into it than you can get out. I'm not saying any of the above are scams, however, because I've never tried those. But, you really need to do your research before investing any money in anything.
    I now am an Avon Sales Leader. I do all work online with my online store, and do pretty good business. You can work as much or as little as you want. If you'd like any info, let me know.
    My website is www.youravon.com/dbulger
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• WORK AT HOME!!! This company is not a scam and they are intended to enhance the lives of families, I love my son and l would NEVER do anything to harm him but little did I know I was, along with most other people in the world, YOU could be too not knowing it! I didnt know it but like i said i was PLEASE contact me to find out how you can protect your kids, and yourself, while getting paid for it!! I love my job and we live healthier, wealthier lives now thanks to this company. i mail me at nakoal87@aol.com or go to my webpage www.workathomeunited.com/heathers please, everyone needs to know this information!!!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I dont think i mentioned that it isnt selling, stocking, or delivering any products. I am looking forward to speaking to you about how to protect your family while making good money!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2009