iud pregnancy??

I have had an iud since october 08... latley (within the past month) I have had like a bad stomach ache like cramps right before af that wont go away, also I have been feeling like i need to throw up everyday and always right after i eat... i had my period last month but it was extremly light... this is how it was when I was pregnant before..... but the mirena is 99.9% accurate.... has anyone heard of some one getting pregnant with it... or have simular problems with one???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Iv been trying to ask this. Lol im not getting craps or anything and i dont think im pregnant ithnk it might just be that i want another baby. lol but last week and the one b4 i was starving all the time and 3 weeks earlier i was just sooo tired and now im getting abck to normal but i still get very hungry and i was supposed to get my period yesturday and i didnt so im still waiting for that today and my stomach looks chubbyier and i just lost weight not gained. tis mirena i think is starting to uçsuck because you dont know whats normal and wats pregnancie.
    Anonymous

• My mom had a baby with her IUD. It happens and it isn't a big deal. I would def see your gyno about feeling sick however because it also could mean you have an infection which would require treatment.
    farethewellfare

Answer by farethewellfare at 2:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• well the iud doesn't prevent conception it only (usually) prevents implantation
    but sometimes it has moved or something, allowing implantation to occur
    when this happens, sometimes everything turns out alright and you have a healthy baby
    sometimes miscarriage occurs, sometimes the iud will be IN the baby
    if you have an iud you really need to see you gyno asap if you think you might be pregnant
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• has any one here got alot of infcetions form the iud?????
    Anonymous