transformers 2

i really liked the movie but felt there was to much sexual enduindo's (unsure of spelling) also the girls were a bit to scantly dressed. had i known i wouldn't of taken my 14 yr old son. it seems pg 13 is crossing over into r rated movies now.

what do you think?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• I know what you mean but I think for anyone over 13 would be fine, I didnt like the fact that sam's girlfriend now looks like a porn star with her new lips. Sorry but they went to far for a hasbro toy movie. I was disappointed with all the sexual stuff and language too. Oh dont forget about mom getting high off the brownies. I really didnt think I would have to worry about takig my 7 and 9 year old to it, but I hope they are too young to understand most of what was said or seen.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Ok, seriously? We loved it. I took my 14yo son, my 11 yo son and my 10 yo daughter. We homeschool and are way overprotective. Wow.
    Anonymous

• I thnk you should jus do what my mom did cover his eyes at those parts lol then he will no its still not okay. i just saw it last night and i dont think it was to bad only the alien girl and the beging but thats it wasnt like omg.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 2:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Thanks for the review...my son is 9 and dying to see this! I know what you mean. Since when do Transformers get freaky? LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• While it doesnt make it right, I dont know a 14 y old boy who hasnt watched or hung out with his friends and watched (movie-wise) or talked about sexual innuendos and made jokes.

But yeah, they are going a bit too far......but i've seen worse than Transformers 2
    Anonymous

• my husband thought when sam's girl firend who is super hot was leaning on the motorcycle with her short shorts and you could see her butt was super sexy. also her cleavage was pretty presnt in some parts too.i'm shocked that noone else thought that the movie would be just as good had they left out parts that plant sexual seeds or sexual desire. wow i can see standards are not what they used to be. it's one thing for boys to see these movies without parents present and have their sexual innuendos but hopefully you raise your kids right as to limit just how comfortable they are about sexual matters. yeah there are worse movies then transformers but was it all really nessacery(unsure of spelling) i guess i'm just more prude then most.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I saw last week another post by a mom saying she was thinking of taking her two year old to it with her older son (still under 13 years old) and wanted to know what moms thought...whether a two year old would sit still for it.

I told her no way would I allow my two year old to see that movie. This is why it's a good idea to look up the movie on movietone.com first.

Just because it's animated doesn't make it a kid's movie.
    Anonymous

• oops...moviefone.com
    Anonymous

• is it good for adults i really want to take husband when he gets back from training
    littleleesmom

Answer by littleleesmom at 2:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• www.pluggedinonline.com

You can see reviews here before you head off to the movies to make sure it's what you want to see.

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009