do you pray at night before bed?

anyone who has read my posts...knows that i dont take the bible literally and im not what you could label as christian......but i do believe in god.

ever since i can remember, i pray at night before bedtime. ive done it since i was a little girl.

do you?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• no..but im not a christian lol
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I do and I pray with my babies
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Everynight. My kids would never let me go to sleep if we didn't. It's part of our routine...baths, books, prayers. We pray before we eat too.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I pray with my kids, hubby and I do our daily readings, meditation and prayer together and then I do a private one silently before I go to sleep.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 3:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'm Pagan...so does sex count?

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Every night.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• hell yea sex counts. heh.

i love prebed sex...afterwards you just wanna go ahhhh and pass out...except you have to get up and get cleaned upl. thats annoying lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes, Every night. I pray with my girls after we read the Bible. Then I also pray for them again after they are asleep, and before I go to bed. We also begin the day with prayer.

And I try and pray often throughout the day, but some days I am just distracted : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes, I try to pray every night. Sometimes I forget, and there have been times in my life when slipped and didn't pray but I like to thank God for all that I've been given. I ask for forgiveness of my sins and ask God to protect my family. It helps me sleep =].
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• NIGHT? The Bible says to "Pray without ceasing" so it's like I'm praying 24/7! Of course, that's bc there is some sin I'm committing and I'm trying to keep that slate wiped clean!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2009