judging judgemental ppl.......

im putting this in here cause this is the "hot spot" answer place for me
i hate judgemental ppl........but ive raelized. the fact i judge them...means i am myself being judgemental. i should just agree to disagree and let people believe whatever makes them happy.

are you guilty of the same?

if i have ever offended someone on here cause i can be outspoken although i try to tone it down. i apologize. in real life, i never talk down to people etc. i love to debate ppl..and have intellectual conversations, but im friends with mormons, atheists, satanists, strippers, nurses, doctors, potheads...just a wide array and i dont hate. but online...we all tend to come off a bit more ..well...bitchy

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• naw i ignore the people that judge others lol..i'm more bitchy in real life them i am here lol

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• im not saying im an angel in real life.......when its needed, i assert my dominance lol. i mean....once a soldier always a soldier, i can be domineering, i know that........but i keep it held back unless its absolutely necessary.

someone hates on me...ehh i usually brush it off, not worth my time..hates on my hubby or kid...well then i tend to go into intimidating mode lol. but what mommy doesnt
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I judge people and I get judged too. I think it's a normal thing to "judge" people. We as humans jump to conclusions and think things about people. Most of the "judgements" we put on people end up being right. I mean if you see a girl out in public, like Walmart, wearing a shirt that barely covers her boobs and shorts that dont' cover her ass, your going to assume she's a ho. And most likely, she is. Only people that want attention dress like that. You can general tell how a person is just by what their wearing. I think it's totally ok to "judge" other people.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i agree somewhat and disagree...

i am tatted and pierced, red/black hair...i happen to have big boobs so even when im wearing a normal shirt i tend to have cleavage.

and some ppl do assume that im a bad mom...that im satanic.....that im all dark and dreary....just because of what i wear, or they think i want mad attention. which is not true. i like to read books and sit in bubble baths and family time is my most important hobby, i dont party or worship the devil etc etc. but some ppl do judge that i am like that....because of how i look. do i care? ehh im used to it, i dont let other ppl stifle us. were a happy lil family so who cares.

but the point is......dont let the cover of the book deceive you . you never really know........

we all judge on some level. doesnt mean its right though
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• another army wife told me once "you look like you would steal my husband" so she didnt want her husband to ever meet me. .

i was like wtf....are you serious? lol. i have this sexy, sweet,toned latin man at my side and you think i would even want t osteal your tubby, balding boring short husband? her judgements were...funny.....and when she met me i was wearing a gray army wife t shirt and a pair of jeans with flip flops..not exactly "sexy material"....and i later found out she cheated on her husband.

somtimes ppl judge you for what they really are deep down i guess
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am easy going for the most part, now and then I see a post that gets my blood boiling and I respond. Seldom I have being under attack in CM and when I respond, people usually shuts up because I go for the jugular, I don't mess around.

In real life it takes a lot for me to speak out my mind and I get labeled as "push over" The people who really know me knows better, the ones who do not know me are oblivious to the fact that I am a shark in my turf when I have enough, they will know it and it usually it comes as a surprise.

I guess we all react differently to different circumstances but for me, I remain cool and collected until then run for cover because I won't stop until you bleed and profusely. LOL
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• go fo rthe jugular rofl
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I get upset when I feel like people are judging me. It is natural. I don't mind if people have different opinions, but someone confronted me recently and was told me God was going to reject me and I that I would not go to heaven. My mouth fell open-- "SAY WHAT!" LOL : )

I am a Christian and people still tell me I am going to hell. I have a lot of tattoos too, and people think that is a sin. I let my dd watch Camp Rock and some people told me I was being a bad example spiritually (she LOVES music, dancing, and performing).

No one likes being judged or told they are messing up. I don't care if people have a different opinion though. If they don't like tattoos, or Camp Rock, or whatever. But if I was doing something that really was a sin, I would hope that someone would lovingly correct me, show me a verse, and help me grow as a Christian (that is not judging and I appreciate that). I can take correction : )

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• One thing I have noticed lately is when people ask opinions of religious people, and then sometimes get upset by them. Especially if we think the Bible calls something sin. I don't go around bringing it up. But if someone asks me I will answer honestly, and respectfully.

I am happy when people can respect my beliefs as I respect theirs, and we do agree to disagree.

I do see that often times people think that the only "sin" is calling something a sin.

I do believe in sin, I personally believe it is destructive (I have watched it eat away at my own life like a disease only God can cure). I do not judge anyone, that is God's job. But I will share what the Bible says about stuff when people ask me. I am happy someone told me what the Bible said about my sins, so I could get rid of them and the problems they cause. And there are a lot of other people who WANT to know.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have gotten much better about not judging others, I use to years back but I know that isn't the way I really want to live my life. I especially have met alot of women who think tattoos are nasty and dirty, then i speak up and tell them that I have some. The eyebrows raise up and they are speechless. They were fine with me until then, funny. I know that I am getting better about it, and I can be friends with those that don't believe like I do, or who are culturally different. I enjoy hearing other talk about their differences, as long as they are not out there deliberately trying to hurt or deceive others, I can get along with them.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2009