Do you have an ipod or MP3 player?

Do you use it? I have an ipod Nano and I really like it, but I hardly use it now that I'm a SAHM. I feel like it was a waste of money.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Doesn't everyone with thumbs? LOL I think my DD's are an extension of their bodies, they are never without at least one earphone in.

Answer by salexander at 2:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and I use mine ALL the time. I have a docking speaker station to use with it though and that makes it really easy to use. Before I got that I didn't use it as much because I couldn't hear the kids very well with the headphones in while cleaning etc.

Answer by whittear at 3:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have an MP3 and yes I use it when I exercise which is almost every day.

• i have an 80 gig ipod video, i dont have the original computer i put my music on so i can't add anything new to it. but yes i use it daily.

Answer by staciandababy at 3:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I use it when [prepping dinner and want some loud music to get me pumped and out of being tired.. I also use mine when I go walking every night or lay out in the sun... I have a Sanso MP3 player that my son and I 35.00 I feel it is excellent and not a waste of my $$

If your Nano is gathering dust Ebay it... :)

Answer by StarMommy77 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i dont, but my 5yr old has a mp3 player..and SOMETIMES she lets me borrow abolutely loooooooves it!! she listens to it every day!!

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I have an iPod and was so grateful to my husband for buying it for me as a gift, but I rarely ever used it. I also thought it was a waste of money until he bought me a new radio-alarm clock with an iPod docking station on it. Now I can listen to my iPod out loud while I am cleaning my room or if I'm on my laptop in bed. It even keeps charged in it, which is great.

Suggest to your husband, or buy yourself, a nice piece of equipment with an iPod docking station. It can be a radio-alarm clock or just the speakers. I bet you'll begin listening to your iPod more if you have one.
    Maybe you can even download some children's songs onto your iPod and then let it play through the speakers on the docking station for your child(ren). :)

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009