I hate him

My husband is starting to lie to me all over again. last yr he was running around on me. said he never did anything with her ok whatever. i stupiedly forgave him. he wasnt paying bills, throwing them away behind my back! today i got a letter in the mail stating that he tried to apply for more credit!!!!

He lied to me again!
Im sick of him! he is nothing but a liar and a cheater. i put my daughter in the other room. and tackled him to the ground and punched him harder and harder

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He ruined part of my life! I never get to see my friends cuz of him! he ruined my credit. i told him im done with him I want a divorce and he just keeps saying no, no. I married a fucking kid! Im so angry right now!

Im tired of being miserable every day of my life! My daughter cries every time we fight! I hate him and want out!
    Anonymous

• Well get out of the relationship..
    Get a divorce.

Answer by louise2 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• pack a bag and get your daughter at a relatives house. you need to start doing some proactive planning on what you're going to do and where you can go for now unless he is willing to leave the home instead. physical violence towards him is not the best approach.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That is so not right you punching him. That is spousal abuse. I don't care what he did, there is no excuse for that. You need to seek some anger management counseling.

In the meantime, get yourself out of the situation because obviously you can't control your anger around him.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• arguingtake your daughter & leave ... file for a divorce ... it's not good for her to grow up w/ all the drama...

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 3:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Maybe u should join the local boxing gym and just leave your husband.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 3:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• DIVORCE.

Now.

And counseling for the anger.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Why is this under "Just For Fun?"
    Anonymous