do you and your SO cuddle every night?

we cuddle every night when going to bed..its just what we do. one woman told me i was weird because most married couples dont cuddle anymore after a year or two.

wtf...i cant seriously believe that. we kiss and cuddle and grab eachother's butt all the time. i know we cant be the only couple that does that!

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• in loveyes - we still cuddle every night till we fall asleep. each couple is diff though - im told by my friends we are too affectionate w/ each other for being married 6 yrs.

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 3:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• when we're not fighting lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• We don't cuddle every night but when we do its real nice..we kiss and grab eachother's butts all the time too. We've been married for 2 yrs 9 months now.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• we do cuddle everyday & night. We're both very affectionate people.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• We used to (married eight years) every night untill we had a baby last year- now he hardley kisses me let alone cuddle and sex- we had sex four times since our baby was born. I miss cuddling, but I am on babys schedule and he refuses to change his schedule to spend time with me. His life hardley changed except he pays for more- diapers, formula. He has the money. I take care of the baby- I do everything and I sacrificed my personnel time, tv shows, I have a few mins each day to take a shower- go on computer for 20 mins - then its a good day. He gave up nothing - except affection toward me and sex and he doesnt seem to miss it. I thought having a child would bring us closer. I love my baby, but I do resent him and i dont feel the love I did before. There is no romantic love- were just married now/partners. I wish he would have grown up and been able to be a hubby and daddy and show love to us both- he wont sacrifice
    Anonymous

• We don't "cuddle" every night. Most nights, yeah, but not all. I have problems with it now because of his medical issues. He has a tic and it makes him have a lot of "limb movements"- in other words, he twitches. A lot. And not just little ones. So, that makes it hard to fall asleep, so sometimes, if I'm really tired, I won't let him cuddle because I won't be able to fall asleep. And even when we do cuddle, I kick him off as soon as he starts twitching. It's okay if I'm not trying to sleep, but if I'm pooped, I don't want to have his arms and legs jumping around spastically on me!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 3:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My DH and I cuddle all the time. We've actually been told we are too affectionate for having been married 3 years. I always find myself touching him if we are near, or vice versa. I think touch (not just sex) if very important to a marriage. It reinforces that bond constantly. I'm not sure there is such a thing as being "too affectionate". Perhaps it just embarrasses or upsets people who do not do it, because in some ways they wish they were more like that? I don't know really.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No, we don't. Cuddling has become rather painful for DH with his back problems, and quite frankly I can pass on cuddling if it means it lets him pass on the pain meds.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• When he's home, YES!! Every night. In fact, we go to bed together every night. Since he tends to work late I always stay up until he's home and ready to go to bed and we have been married 5 years.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't call it cuddling. We will snuggle for a little bit when we go to bed at night. We are still very handsy even after 17 yrs of marriage. Always kissing and hugging and touching. The kids just say ewe and go on.
    millerranch2003

Answer by millerranch2003 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009