cleaning with vinegar.....

Can I use apple cider vinegar? I usually use white vinegar but I'm all out. I don't see why apple cider vinegar would work any differently. Just thought I 'd ask! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You know I don't know? But the apple content part of it may have A odor & draw fruit Flies? Only A Guess! I don't know!! I guess I'd Save the Apple Cider kind for my recipes! But that's me!! Best of Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i have apple cider vinegar and will use it for a lot of jobs. i use it to clean the drains out and to do simple counter top wipings. but when i mix up spray bottles of "all purpose" cleaner, i use regular vinegar to make sure. and if i use vinegar to mop (when i'm out of oil soap) i use regular vinegar.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009