My son acts so different with me and with other people

I need help my son acts like a terroe with me but he stayed with my best friend over the weekend while i went on a weekend getaway and was so good opposite of everything he does he he usually runs around stores with me she wnet to the mall and eh held her hand the whole time! Not fair WHY!! The whole weekend he was goodd!

pmf_1805

Asked by pmf_1805 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Holy crap! Maybe he can sense that you don't use spell check or punctuation!
    Anonymous

• confusedmy son does the exact same thing w/ me...he is so good w/ everyone else & a total brat w/ me. my daughter on the other hand was the exact opposite...perfect w/ me & awful w/ everyone else... weird

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 3:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2009