So ready to have baby

I am so ready tohave my baby. I am 35 weeks, so i don't have long to go, but i am just so excited that i can't wait. Every little pain, or movement, i think oh that didn't feel normal, maybe i am about to go into labor. i Have everything ready (or atleast i think i do) i just need her to come out.Anyone else anxious to see there baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, but a few moms have made great points, enjoy your sleep and time now
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Keep yourself calm, because you really don't want to see your baby yet. You want to wait for her to come out in her own sweet time so you'll be more likely to be holding her every second of the day instead of worrying about the complications that could arise.

Be patient, be calm, and soon enough, the sleepless nights will come!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 3:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2009