Showing while pregnant?

OK, So i thought i was showing at 16 weeks... but i think i've shrunk, i'm 21 weeks and don't have a baby bump. Ha, so was i just fat those days? i haven't lost weight, i think i was just bloated. Did your "baby bump" fluctuate in the first half of your pregnancy? it seems to be doing so for me. depending on what i eat during the day and such.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I think a lot of the time it's bloating. I have a recent picture my hubby took of me at 16 weeks and I looked huge. I was wearing a shirt with horizontal lines so that made me look even bigger too.lol I'm 19 weeks tomorrow btw.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 3:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• It could have been bloating. My bump started down low and then seemed to spread up making it look smaller but higher.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• That happened to me. I looked pregnant at 12 weeks on then around 20 weeks or so I had nothing and now I definitely have the baby bump and it's here to stay lol(I'm 29 weeks)
    Anonymous

• Thank you :)
    Anonymous