How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?

My big Two-One is coming up on July 13th. I'm not going to have a huge drunken crazy bash, I'll probably just go somewhere with my fiance and get some drinks. I'm a mother, for goodness sakes! I have an image to uphold! (HAHA)

So what sort of escapades did you get into that year? Do you think it's stupid to just go out with one person?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 3:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just went to a bowling alley with my husband (boyfriend then), brother, and some friends, we had some drinks and went bowling. My bday is the day before Christmas, so my options of places that were open were limited.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• no i think that's awesome, what i did was i went to a casino/hotel so i ordered drinks moderately and played some slot machines. it was a ton of fun, plus you can go back to the room and drink alone if you want
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was pregnant on my 21st. :( Haha so I went to see a movie and out to dinner with my family and my fiance. WOO HOO such a crazy night. Lol but honestly I have something much more exciting to look forward too and everyone can talk about there crazy 21st birthdays but I will have a baby boy in a few weeks...and that is way cooler. :) Happy Soon to be Bday!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• we rented a room with a hot tub in it, then went out to the bar with my huband and his friends, got drunk and then went back to our hotel room, it was nothing big cuz I'm not much of a drinker
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was pregnant, but didn't know it at the time. I didn't feel like drinking, though. I've never really been that big of a drinker. Instead, I was taken to my favorite Chinese restaurant, and spent time with my then boyfriend, now husband. I think he proposed two days later.
    Anonymous

• I went to a gay bar for the drag show with a bunch of friends...then two of my friends took me to a dance club and I hated it so much I cried to my other friend to come get me (no really, I was so drunk I cried!). Then there were like 6 of us who went to eat at a local diner and the whole night ended at my best friends house with like 5 of us hanging out around the living room while my best friends (two sisters) had a fight. Woot!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 3:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I went out to a bar with a bunch of friends and got plastered. We danced, drank, played pool, && took A LOT of pictures. Best birthday so far!!
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I went to the liquor stoe so I could get carded but didn't. Came home and dh and I had a drink. He made dinner and we had some cake and just hung out with my dh, sd, and mom. Found out the next month I was pg. Never been much of a drinker so a nice night out with maybe a drink or two sounds great to me.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I did my stupid partying and drunkenness when I was 18 when I got to college - those frat parties were awesome! But I did that for a couple months and then it was done. Since then I have perhaps one or two drinks per year because I have no desire to drink anymore.
    When I turned 21 it really wasn't a big deal to me. In fact, I think I was working...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i live in canada, and our big year here is 19..and yaa that was a good birthday!! at least i think it was..i cant remember..lol all i know is me and whole bunch of friends went to karaoki bar and drank..ALOT!! good times!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009