38 weeks pregnant

ok so the past 2 days i have been having some major pain down there to the point where i can move or walk without wanting to cry. i called the doctor last night and she told me it was from the baby dropping the rest of the way. i was just wondering has anyone else ever felt a pain like this? they said it was normal but nobody i know has ever felt it.

mommyofbrayd473

Asked by mommyofbrayd473 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the pelvic cavity is expanding for the baby to come through. yes it can hurt pretty bad.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was convinced my lady parts were just going to fall out it hurt so bad. So yeah it's normal and everyone i know had it. there's nothing you can really do about it except get the baby out of you. So hang in there.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 6:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009