I need Some Help

On June the 17th i had unprotected sex. he did not ejaculate while he was in me nor did he ejaculate that day. he did infact ejaculate the night before but urinated. anyway, the intercourse did not last more than 10 seconds due to the fact that i was not quite ready. as a precaution, i did take a emergency contraceptive pill the VERY next day. I had been experiencing some of those symptoms. I took a early pregnancy test on the 25th(my normal period is usually on the 1st) it was negative. I took another one on the 27th it was also negative. My breast are sore and I am cramping a little bit, is this all due to the plan B pill( i took 2 weeks ago)? Am I coming on my period? or is there a HIGH possibilty that i might or I am pregnant? When should I take another test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's very unlikely that you're pregnant after taking the Plan B pill. What Plan B does is force you to get your period, by shedding the uterine lining so that even if there was a fertilized egg, it would not be able to implant itself.

What you are feeling right now is the massive amounts of hormones you took with the Plan B that will be causing you to get your period soon. Right now, you're stressing yourself out and making your body even more out of whack.

So try to relax. You're 99.9999999% NOT pregnant.
    Anonymous

• you are probably just stressed bc of worrying about being pregnant. i have never known anyone who has taken one of those pills, the side effects should have been listed on the package.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My best friend took Plan B and DID in fact still get prego and now has a son. She can't tell you enough how happy she is that it didn't work. However the possibility that you're pregnant is so unlikely if you took the pill AND he didn't ejaculate but if you don't get your period in afew weeks i would take another test and if it is still NEG then I would see your doc.
    Anonymous