What will Cap'n'Trade boost?

California's rising unemployment, rising cost of living, and bankruptcy has made the news. Yet the policies which have caused this during the last couple of years are exactly what we're getting in the Cap'n'Trade bill. Can we help our Senators connect the dots?

Speech by Tom McClintock of California: "The Biggest Economic Mistake Since the Days of Herbert Hoover"

http://blog.tommcclintock.com/2009/06/29/the-biggest-economic-mistake-since-the-days-of-herbert-hoover/

waldorfmom

Asked by waldorfmom at 3:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What will cap and trade boost? Other than my blood pressure?

Seriously, I love how tenacious you are with this, keep it up, girl! The media isn't going to cover this, so WE need to make people aware!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I STARTED a journal post about it...which I HOPE to be able to delete, but only if the Senate crushes it!

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1490703&commented=1#comments

Feel free to add to it with any links you may have in your responses!!! This can be a TEAM effort!!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• It will boost the total collapse of our economy.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Seriously, I love how tenacious you are with this, keep it up, girl! The media isn't going to cover this, so WE need to make people aware!

The only problem is that the people who have their heads in the sand on the issue are not looking at these posts. If its abourtion or gay marriage they are all over that though. Strange.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Maybe we need a question about how cap and trade will increase the price of bibles and poster board for protestors?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• It will boost the unemployment rate, the homeless population and my migraines!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• What will cap and trade boost?

Al Gore's accounts. That's about all I can think of.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• it will boost all of those people who will now need to be on government assistance because they can no longer make it on their own!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2009