Anyone ever had a Breast Reduction and Breast lift then had kids after?

I been wanting a breast reduction and breast lift since 2004. I have not got it done yet but i want too. I have two kids and want more but i heard from many people and doctors that if i get it done my breasts will keep on sagging after each pregnancy. Same with a tummy tuck. is this true and if so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Health

• My drs told me the same thing. Your breasts enlarge at least temporaritly with each pregnancy. Hormones really make a mess of things don't they. The skin stretches, loosing elasticity and thus..get saggy. Wait until you're alll done having kiddoes. It would be a shame to waste all that money by getting prenant again after having it done. A side not...my insurance will pay for the reduction due to back and neck strain, but not the lift.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I am the OP. I do not have to pay for anything because my husband is in the Army. My insurance pays for it and will pay because i also have Back issues. I have very little Scoliosis. I would wait until im done with having children. The thing is i have two daughters and i want a son badly lol. i yet to have one but hopefully 3 is the lucky number!
    Anonymous

• LOL..I hear ya. My husband is retired Navy. I was scheduled to have mine done...but then the grandkids came for 'a few months' and that was over 4 yrs ago. The courts gave them to us for life last yr. I need to have the reduction bad..just no recoup time. Although 'the baby' begins school this fall so that might make it easier. I'm just real tired of the neck, shoulder and back pain.
    My cousin wanted a girl so bad she kept trying. She finally gave up after boy SIX. Crazyness at her house. I hope you find a way to work it out.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2009