Can someone tell me what "I funnuh axuh" means...

Maybe I'm just annoyed that I attempted to spend 30 minutes at my community pool to relax without my kids and calm down my migraine,but instead I got more pissed every minute that went by while I was there.There were about 7 kids 9-13 I'd say screaming at the top of their lungs throwing a huge ball around.I got in the pool and went to a corner where I hadn't seen them playing yet...and of course the second I leaned back in the water,I got hit in the face with a ball.No it didn't hurt,but I'm kind of upset noone said sorry, but 3 boys all did cannon balls pretty much on top of me to get the ball.It's so sad that I could barely understand a word they were saying and they were a few feet from me.I know now that "I funnuh axuh" must mean "I'm going to ask her".or does it mean something else in a made up language like "pig latin"?And I will add there wasn't ONE parent in sight,probably why they kept throwing chairs in the pool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bump
    Anonymous

• What's your question? Or are you just venting?

Hope the migraine went away! Those suck!!
    Anonymous

• I'd guess "I want to ask you" or "I'm going to ask you" but it's difficult to say. Regardless, why didn't you complain? There should be a lifeguard there to stop them or someone in an office somewhere. The one time we had kids acting like that at our pool I called the management company and complained. They said it wasn't an emergency and I told them I'd like their word that my rent wouldn't go up when one of the kids broke their neck dive bombing in the shallow end and sued the company. Ten minutes later someone showed up and threw the kids out.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• im guessing you live in fl.......they tallk like that here its some southern thing..........like im finna get some grub............lol
    Anonymous

• Hey, hey, hey, it isn't some "southern thing" says NC. It sounds like colloquial bad grammar to me.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Excuse me for sounding bad here but are those kids in the ghetto? A lot of those people use aks, instead of ask.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• No you're right. It means "I'm going to ask her". LOL where do you live?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like ebonics I think, ugh, I hate that. Maybe they weren't black but all the blacks I know cannot stand that kind of talk. Anyway, either way, sounds like the pool is irrisponsible for allowing that behavior.
    Anonymous

• lol no it means im goin to ask her and its definitely not pig latin if it was then they wouldve said "im onnagay ask erhay" lol
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• hahahaha!!! Yeah I was venting earlier cause I was annoyed...lol.But I live in low income apartments for the next 5 months...and yes they were black kids....normally they don't act like that.but I knew its called ebonics...lol.
    Anonymous