Daily Schedule?

My daughter will be 11 months old on the 6th of July. I was wondering what kind of schedule other mothers have their child on? Brianna wakes up around 8:00a.m.-8:30a.m. and eats breakfast, then she likes a snack & then a nap around 10:30. Wakes up by 12:15 for lunch and wants another nap by 3:00 and then wakes up about 5:00 then wont go to bed UNTIL 10:00. WHAT DO I DO? Today I made her stay up & she ate lunch at 11:30ish without a nap, then went STRAIGHT down for a nap by 12:30, and she is JUST NOW waking up and having her snack. I wasn't going to let her have another nap tonight & TRY to have her down by 8:45, but we have done that before and she woke up at 5:00a.m. bright eyed and bushy tailed and didn't go to bed until 7:00a.m. I am beyond words here, what would you do. Crap most kids at this age do not even want to take a nap, ohh but not MY lil girl... Anyone care to share their schedule?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you might try to wake her up a little earlier... like 7:00 or 7:30. Mine wakes up at 730, eats at 8, naps at 9, wakes up around 10, eats lunch around noon, falls back asleep around 130 or 2. then wakes up 3 or 330. eats 530 or 6 and goes to bed around 830. he's is 8 months..
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2009