Heavy Wetter...

My 8 month old son sleeps through the night most of the time (yay!!!) The one problem is... he pees through any diaper we try on him. He is on the skinnier side and he is only in size 3 diapers. I would just get the overnight diapers but the smallest size i can find is a 4. I would order them online but i really hate to... Its just a hassle.. Any good ways to change this?? We use disposable diapers...

Mamakat90

Asked by Mamakat90 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For one i would ask the doctor about it... could be a sign of diabeties. Just to be on the safe side.
    If everything checks out dont him alot of juice before bed, and if still go up on the size.
    MiLeesMommy08

Answer by MiLeesMommy08 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i dont give him juice at all now and if i go up a size, it gaps on the legs and he pees out the sides...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Well maybe you should ask your doctor since your not giving him any juice and he still pees that bad.
    I wish i could be more help. Sorry
    MiLeesMommy08

Answer by MiLeesMommy08 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• he only pees through at night...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• We have found the Nightime huggies in size 3's (we started with those) and I got them at Toys R Us (or Babies R us)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i used the overnights on my 9 mo. old son and they dont work. going up a size didnt work.the only thing that worked for my son was not giving him any liquids 4-6 hours before bed just do baby food right before bed. it has worked like a charm for me.
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2009