when could i take a pregnancy test

i had unprotected sex the 2nd week of june.. would a pregnancy test tell me anything now or is it too soon? i cant wait on my period bc i never have them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would wait about four to six weeks.. if you take one at four and it says neg.. wait about a week or two and take another just to be sure.. if you are going to be sexually active i suggest gettin on birth control. that is if you dont want to get pregnant.. and still use condoms.. just imo. good luck!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 4:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I'd give it another week.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• wait to the first week in july it still to early
    mizdutchess

Answer by mizdutchess at 5:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I just found out I am pregnant and was 5 weeks. I conceived the weekend of May 29th and found out I was pregnant on June 25th. So, that was about 4 weeks from conception. Everyone is different. I had taken a pregnancy test the day after my missed period (June 19th) cuz I wanted to know, but it was negative. I waited another week and took another on the 25th and it was positive and went to the doc to confirm it the next day.
    Anonymous