Are their any moms out there that are familiar with "indigo and crystal " children and where I can find some information on them?????

EJAPfreesouls

Asked by EJAPfreesouls at 4:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Can I ask why you think your child is Indigo/Crystal? I practice alternative religion and am generally very open minded. I have a hard time with this I/C children. Im not saying that it isnt happening.........I just have a hard time swallowing it. I hate to see children who need the help of drugs and therapy and dont get it because there parents think that they are C/I children. I also think that sometimes there are people who take advantage of other people who so desperatly want answers for there childrens behaviors. There are authors who will write anything to sell. Please when exploring this subject do it with your "mothers radar" on. Sometimes there is no easy answers when it comes to our children............
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My sister claims her children are indigo children and pretty much they have no discipline. She is unschooling them and they cannot read or do basic math. They are 7 and 10 years old. I have called CPS so far they are working on what to do with them. The children are so spoiled and so used to having their own way they are impossible to be around and no one in my family including me is willing to take them. They are probably going to be placed in a school for children with special needs initially then when their behavior is in check somewhat they will live with my mother. I have 5 kids of my own these kids need someone who can be there full time with no other commitments to deal with the issues they have from being labeled this and allowed to do what they want for their whole lives. All children are special and have their own gifts don't look for a lable for your child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009