Sleepin issues, what else is new?

Hello Everyone,

My lil girl is turning 1 next month, and still she cant fall alseep without a bottle, or if she gets up in the middle of the night she still wants to eat.

I have been watching her and notices there are nights she gets up and makes some noises, and then falls back asleep.

However what is happening now is she still feeds bw 3-4 and wakes up at 6 i bring her into out bed and she does not take her 2nd bottle. It really shoud be the other way around..not getting up and having a t bottle in the morning...I'm tired, I give in easily bc I want to sleep...any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch:)

brownie75

Asked by brownie75 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 3 month old usually falls asleep for the night when she's eating too (she's breastfeed), I think that's pretty normal. It's comfortable for them. Worry about putting her to sleep without food a little later. And at one month, her stomach is still very small and so she needs to eat at night. Around 3 months is the average for when babies will sleep for about 6 hours without needing to eat. Unless your baby is a big baby, don't stress about her sleeping through the night right now. And babies are noisy when they sleep so don't worry about that either. It's hard, but it gets better!
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Dude totally sorry, I just reread your question and saw your baby is turning ONE not one month!!! Disregard everything I just wrote because obviously you know all of that for a newborn, been there done that! Now who's sleep deprived??? LOL
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2009