Who do you think will win Daisy of Love?

I think I may have lost a couple of brain cells while watching this show but I think it will be 12 pack/Dave or London!

pinkgemini85

Asked by pinkgemini85 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think a douche bag will win.
    Anonymous

• I want Sinister to win but I think that it will be Flex b/c if you've watched all of the "of love" shows the person always picks the person that is the complete opposite of him/herself.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 7:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was thinking more like Daisy doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for herself so she will pick who ever treats her the worst lol. If you listen to everything 12 pack says, he def. is there just to say that he won.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I hope it's Flex I just like him...
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 7:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Oh I like Flex the most!
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• i think probably 12 pack or london now that he is back......im so happy im not the only one that watches that show lol
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 8:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• a couple?
    Anonymous

• har har you're funny anon. I hope saying mean things brightens your day a little.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 9:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Dave or London

Rooting for Dave for Flex!!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Dave..Since he is a reality show whore. He will win and then there will be a show about the two of them. Kind of like when Flava Flav and Brigiette Nielson had their show. But it could be Flex. He's hot and I love his midwestern accent.

Sinister? Really? That guy scares me. He's insecure and slightly neurotic. Not to mention a little immature with his hissy fits.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2009