second pregnancy and baby dropping

This is my second pregnancy, and i don't remember really noticing with my first when i dropped but i went almost to the day i was due. I am only 34 weeks right now, but like 2 people today has told me i look like i have dropped since friday when they say me. I was reading my book and it says the in second pregnancy it is rearely reached or hardley noticed when the babydrops. My doc appt isn't until thursday so shouldi be concerned or anything? Doe s dropping make you at risk of coming early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No every body drop a different time u cold be drop a long time before u deliver every one different u might just carry low
    mizdutchess

Answer by mizdutchess at 5:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I agree, every pregnancy is different. You could just be carrying this baby differently, that's all. Don't stress, remember healthy momma = healthy baby!
    silvia316

Answer by silvia316 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009