Ideas for a first year wedding aniversary.

So, it will be our first year wedding aniversary on the 25th. We'd like to go to the movies, we also have plans for me to wear my wedding gown and him a suit or tux and go out to dinner like we just got married. (lol. i know, kinda cheesey but it will be fun!) What are some other things we can do on our special day? We will be kid free for the day of course. There's just gotta be more we can do to have fun.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 5:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• On our first anniversary we went to the restaurant where we got engaged. Our second just passed and we both forgot! haha, that's what having a kid does to you.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• how about some toys?

Don't have to be vibrators, they have games etc..adult store has many ideas for anniversary.

Anonymous

• I always promote toys. LOL. Gosh.. My mind is racing.. There are like a thousand things you can do.. Check out local festivals, events, concerts, etc. A show, a play, opera, etc. Carriage ride. Send him a "secret love gram" with a mysterious note to meet you at some posh hotel with spas and restaurants. Knock one out and go get massages and have a great dinner. Be as cheesy as you can be, as long as you're both into it.. who cares! :)
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 6:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My hubbers and I went to the closest amusement park for the weekend of our 1st =D It was very fun, and we started a tradition of those old fashioned photos on every anniversary =D

mrsbovee

Answer by mrsbovee at 8:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009