marriage counsling

Does anyone no where I can get "free or cheap" counsling. hubby is laid off right now.. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• good question...I'm looking for the same thing. let me know if you hear anything. good luck.
    hermajesty2

Answer by hermajesty2 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Every state has a "mental health" department and clinics that have sliding scales. Most of which offer "family" or marriage counseling. You can try that. I don't know what state you're in so I can't look anything up for you, but I know in Texas, there is an initiative called “Twogether in Texas,” promoting free marriage education classes that provide eight hours of training on communication skills, conflict resolution and other elements of a healthy marriage. A lot of local churches also offer free marriage counseling. Good luck :)
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 6:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009