Nightly face cream

I'm turning 30 in one month and finally feeling like I should be putting on a face cream at night (I don't know why!!). I put on a mosturizer/sun screen in the morning, but what about night? Thoughts?

silvia316

Asked by silvia316 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would just to be safe. I started doing anti-aging face stuff at 30, I am 33 now. I use Avon right now, but there are some good one's you can get at Walmart or Target. I use an anti-aging eye treatment and anti- aging day cream and night cream. They also have ones that help with aging and with breakouts, too.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 5:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• hi, i started using Anew Rejevenate for night by Avon, it is for people in their 30's. I also am an AVON eRepresentative, and there are great specials right now for face creams for every age and skin type. my webpage is www.youravon.com/sperez2084. p.s. if u buy the day cream u get the night cream free.
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 6:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I use neutrogena anti oxidant age reverse (im 43) I also wash 2 times a day and moisturize with sunscrean, im outside alot so it works for me. I also keep a baggie of diaper wipes for when I dont have access to water.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 11:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I sell Avon and love the Anew products. Right now I'm using the Anew Ultimate Night Age Repair Cream and like it a lot. If you're interested in trying Anew products you can go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and click on Anew. Then you have the option to take the skincare quiz which would help you choose the right face cream for your needs. Free shipping with code FSANY too :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• AVON HAS TONS OF NIGHT AND DAY CREAMS AND FOR GOOD PRICES RIGHT NOW YOU CAN GET THE NIGHT CREAM FREE AND TO BE HONEST ITS BEST TO START OFF PUTTING ANTI AGING AND ETC CREAMS AS SOON AS U THINK ABOUT IT TO KEEP GREAT LOOKING SKIN. VISIT MY SITE WWW.YOURAVON.COM/SJOHNSON7769
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2009