What is the best baby gate for the sneakiest of 8 month old climbers?

My daughter has hurt herself too many times on our chintzy baby gate and we need a new one. I dont want to make the same mistake so please tell me your thoughts on the best one for climbers.

YoungTwinMommy

Asked by YoungTwinMommy at 5:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know what the exact name is, but it's an Evenflo gate that attaches to the wall and swings in and out like a door. We have one for the stairs because of our chihuahua since we don't want him upstairs during the day but I'm pretty sure it'll come in handy when DS is crawling/walking. Just make sure to have it on as tight as possible or else it'll come down really easily. Or you can get one like my cousins have. Again, unsure of the name but it screws into the wall and swings in and out like a door. Look them up on sites like WalMart.com and see what you can find.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009