Have you ever...

Caught a kid eating their boogers? I was in church yesterday, and my jaw dropped when a kid was doing it in Childrens Church!

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 5 year old has never been a booger eater, but my 3 year old and I get in rolling fights to keep her from eating them, I swear they are her favorite food! She is sooo gross, I love her to death, but I will never share food or drink with her! I really hope she out grows it!!!
    Anonymous

• one time in like 4th grade I got caught picking my nose...not eating it though. It was still embarrasing. Also, my dad used to be an alcoholic and used to eat his boogers when he was drunk lol. He never believed us when he was sober so we video taped it one night lol!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i think all kids have done it atleast once....i havent caught my dd do it, she doesnt pick her nose yet either, but im sure its bound to happen. ive seen other kids do it and yeah its a little gross but theyre kids and im sure they all do it or have done it. i dont think its that big of a deal
    Anonymous

• I still remember first grade when I was paired with the yucky boy in class to do a square dance presentation in front of all the parents. I was already a bit mortified. Then Eric, in the middle of our dancing did two things. First he picked his nose.. and SUCKED ON HIS FINGER. ugh. And then he picked his nose.. and WIPED HIS FINGER ON MY PRETTY PINK DRESS. I left in the middle of the presentation.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 6:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• And, omg hilarious to the first answer. Oh, the embarassment.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 6:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• ewwww i cant stand it when kids eat it..picing, fine, whatever, but eating...uuuuuuuugh!!!!!! luckily my daughter has never done that, well, aty least yive never seen her do it..but then again she doesnt even pick her nose..so yay!! however, my nephew on the other hand, hes 6 and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its soooooooo gross!!! i yell at him all the time for it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• Yes, I have. Its gross but such is life.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2009