sleep????????????

for the past two wweks i havent gotten any sleep at all. well i would say in average 5 hours at the most - in two weeks...... i am so tired . i lay in bed all night but never sleep! and it seems like as soon as i get to sleep the baby will start kickin or ball up so i cant sleep!!!!! what can i do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have no idea but the same thing happened to me. Everyone was surprised i was still going because i seriously could not sleep for weeks. Finally i went to the dr. and told her i needed drugs. That night without taking anything i slept like a baby. I don't you could try it.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 6:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• My doc told me to take Benedryl if I couldn't sleep or Tylenol nighttime ( but check with your doc just to make sure!). I have only had that problem in the last week. As it gets closer to time to have the baby a lot of women have trouble sleeping. Good Luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 6:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• my dr gave me ambien and i have never slept better..
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• I was told in the hospital I could take ambien too when i was pregnant so ask for that
    Anonymous