have i gained to much??????

when i went for my first doc visit i weighted 119.5 and i am now 15 weeks and i weight 130.5 , this is my second pregnany and i am already showing. i didnt show til i was six months with my last. eveyone says i am all belly ..... is it normal to gain more with your second???? and have i gained to much to only be 15 weeks??

thanks alot!

jannaboo

Asked by jannaboo at 6:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I GAINED ALOT MORE MY SECOND AND I STILL HAVE SOME I NEED TO LOOSE........IT ISNT AS EASY THIS TIME AROUND EITHER .....BUT I AM IN MY 30'S NOW AND I HAD MY FIRST WHEN I WAS 19!
    Anonymous

• I think it sounds about right for 15 weeks. You may gain about 35 overall, and that's about what doctors want you to gain. If you're worried about it, just keep exercising and eating healthy and you can maintain a healthy weight. I'm almost 7 months and I've gained 17 pounds total and I've been stressed about it too. People tell me the same thing, though, that it's all in my belly. I'm just thinking..."He weighs like 2 lbs right now....how can it ALL be in my belly?!", lol. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2009