please help me out?

I had unprotected sex durin the last day of my fertile day, the intercourse didnt last nomore than ten second due to the fact that I wasn't ready. he did not ejaculate, it was just pre cum. taking precautions, I tooka Plan B the very next day(18). I start my normal period one the 1st of each month. I had some side effects that lasted over a week, I took 2 pregnancy test on the 25 and 27th of this month, they were early pregnancy test. they both were negative. how soon should my period come on? should I take another test on the day of my period? please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're wasting money. If you took a plan b you aren't pregnant.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2009

• If your period hasn't arrived by a week from today, test again. It's very unlikely you're pregnant and more likely you've stressed yourself into a delay of menstruation.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2009